Do This 60 Seconds Dental Trick Before Going to Bed Tonight
To Rebuild Your Teeth and Gums And Get Rid of Tooth Decay
(Users Say It’s Better Than Implants)
Gum disease, tooth decay or bad breath have nothing to do with how good your oral hygiene is. But with predatory bacteria buried deep inside your gums, eating at your roots and spreading like a plague to your throat, nose and airways.
And, no matter what your doctor tells you, not even the deepest cleaning treatments can reach and destroy these bacteria that are tirelessly lurking inside your mouth even when your teeth seem fine. But, once you’ll find out what you can do about it, not only will you have the power to get rid of your bleeding gums, bad teeth and bad breath once and for all, but you’ll also never have to face a dentist for horrifying procedures again.
Because this solution is so simple that you can prepare it right now in your own home in less than 60 seconds. It is so incredibly powerful that it has been clinically proven to work regardless of your age, medical condition or the severity of your tooth decay.
Without you having to spend a single penny on endless dental treatments, dangerous chemical-filled medications, painful tartar removal, risky surgeries, or implants. In fact, this cheap method is so amazing that many doctors see it as a miraculous key that can unlock gum and teeth rejuvenation. How incredible this sounds especially if you’ve been suffering from tooth decay and terrible pain thinking there’s NO escape whatsoever.
Even if your dentist has crushed your hopes by saying that “it’s too late”, that you’re bound to spend your money on teeth reconstruction and implants you will soon be able to save your teeth and smile with confidence once again.
- Imagine no more throbbing pain, no more inflamed, bleeding gums and bad breath.
- No more risking serious infections or stuffing yourself with medications hoping the pulsating tooth agony will stop for just one second.
- Never having to cover your mouth or feel embarrassed in front of your friends.
- Eating whatever you want, whenever you want.
- Talking, smiling and taking pride in showing your pearly whites.
- Being able to kiss your wife or your kids without seeing them turning their heads away.
- And never ever having to set foot in a dental office again.
A revolutionary 100% natural protocol, based on selected herbs, plants and oils, designed to turn your saliva into the most powerful disinfectant that will rejuvenate your entire mouth!
- Stop bleeding and receding gums, while you regain their healthy look and feel
- Get rid of bad breath and all the embarrassing moments caused by it
- Break the ugly plague and tartar build-up and smile with confidence again
- Escape gingivitis and periodontal diseases
- Stop the pain and infections and possibly save thousands in painful root canals and other dental bills
- Enjoy a beautiful smile and a healthier mouth without cavities
- Tighten your loose gums and cement the teeth roots
- Enjoy eating hot or cold foods again pain free
More than 57,000 people have tried this method and gave their honest feedback.
Please Note: Testimonials, case studies, and examples are results that have been forwarded by users of Steel Bite Protocol products and related products, and may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, may not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
A little bleeding from brushing can happen to anyone, nothing wrong with that, right? Wrong, spitting out blood after brushing is dead wrong.
It’s true, it happens to more people than you think. A whopping 56% of Americans suffer from some form of gum disease but this does not make it any less serious.
Periodontitis is an advanced form of gum disease that begins with inflammation and bleeding and ultimately causes your gums to retract, your teeth to fall, plus bad breath and tooth decay.
Here’s how much it would cost you to “fix” your gums at the dentist and what you would have to go through.
Gum grafts – About $600 per gum. If your gums are seriously damaged, this could cost you up to thousands of dollars.
Fillings and root canals to “save” the teeth that were already damaged, with prices that range from $500 to $2000- that’s a lot of money for a lot of pain.
Then there’s surgery to “strengthen the gums” or, in medical terms, “pocket elimination surgery”, costs approximately $6,000.
Or remove the worst teeth and replace them with implants.
But the list doesn’t stop here. No matter the dental procedure you choose, you’ll have to pay for maintenance, which can cost over $100 per session.
Did you know that you have to wait for a year and a half to know if your dental implant is a success or not?
Implants are usually a two-part process — first putting in the implant, then waiting for the area to heal and covering it with a crown 3-4 months later. And then, only if 1 year passes without infections or other complications, can you finally breathe a sigh of relief.
What Exactly is a Gum Disease ?
It all starts with these dangerous bacteria lurking deep inside your gums.
The bacteria are like small termites that are relentlessly chewing on your teeth and gums, leaving them bleeding and inflamed. You might’ve gotten the bacteria from food, water, or even from kissing or drinking after somebody else.
In time, the bacteria, along with food debris, multiply, accumulate and form the so-called plaque and calculus.
The calculus/plaque is like a toxic mould that spreads on your teeth walls, causing bad breath and providing an “excellent” home for the bacteria to thrive in.
Most of the times, your body’s natural defence system succeeds in healing the swelling. But there’s a catch to it: scars remain. This means that, after every inflammation episode, your gums retract. Ultimately, they are too weak or too loose to hold your teeth.
Not only that but another disturbing thing happens
(and you need to take action fast).
According to a study conducted by the University of Michigan.
- There are 20 billion bacteria in your mouth.
- These bacteria reproduce every 5 hours.
- If you go 24 hours without cleaning your teeth those 20 billion become 100 billion!
And after they feed on your gums they start devouring the ligaments that hold your teeth and supports the bones. Your teeth loosen. The roots get fractured. And it’s only a matter of time until you’ll face infections, throbbing pain and tooth decay.
No dental or medical method can destroy the gum-eating bacteria
(and here’s why)
Normally, doctors recommend brushing your teeth at least twice a day, flossing or going through dental scaling procedures to get rid of the bacteria and tartar.
But here’s where it all goes wrong.
No matter how well you clean your teeth, at least 10% of the bacteria will remain hidden inside the “gum pockets”.
Because no traditional or advanced dental cleaning method can reach that deep.
Electronic toothbrushes don’t stand a chance of removing the teeth-eating bacteria as they only deal with the surface of the teeth.
Dental floss might be good to clean the dental debris but is very aggressive on your already inflamed gums.
Mouthwash might cover the entire area and go deeper under the gums but is not powerful enough to break the plaque. Actually, all it does is to attack your taste buds.
While dental scaling – the deepest method of teeth cleaning – has to be done at least once a week, often because the bacteria re-spreads fast. But, if done too often, dental scaling destroys the enamel. And without the enamel protecting your tooth, you will scream with pain, that I can guarantee.
Now, if your tooth falls, and you do have the money for an implant and you’re also lucky enough for the operation to be a success…guess what?
The bacteria can always cause an infection around the implant, resulting in inflammation of the gums and, in the worst cases, leading to bone loss in the jaw itself.
Plus, note that even if a tooth looks perfect at the surface, the remaining 10% of bacteria are still chewing on its roots.
Every time you do one of the following things,
the bacteria become even more resistant
1. Eating hard food. Yes, I know how that sounds. But every time you take a bite, the bacteria go even deeper. Why? Because you put an incredible amount of pressure on your teeth – up to 141 pounds! – therefore “sheltering” the colony of termites deep inside the gums.
2. Same thing happens at night if you’re grinding your teeth. Chances you’re doing during your sleep are very high as up to 50% of Americans suffer from this condition, yet few are aware of it.
So, what in the world could be powerful enough
to reach the bacteria, destroy it for good and clean the plaque?
So, what in the world could be powerful enough
to reach the bacteria, destroy it for good and clean the plaque?
There’s one and only one thing that reaches
every corner of your mouth and goes under your gums:
“The most important role of your saliva is to protect your teeth and gums. That’s why it has antibacterial properties and contains lots of minerals and proteins.
That’s why the saliva is designed by nature to reach every corner of your mouth and go deep under your gums. Meaning, it has access- so to say- to the places where the bacteria thrive.
The only problem is…its power is limited. And, without any help, it can’t possibly break all the tartar or fight millions of multiplying bacteria by itself.
turning saliva into the most powerful disinfectant that would
break the tartar and destroy all the termite-bacteria.
The only thing was to find the right herbs, plants & oils that would perfectly mix with the saliva and turn it into a strong weapon against the termite-bacteria.
How does it work and why does it work so incredibly well?
The Steel Bite Protocol didn’t discover just the one trick that repairs your gums. They have gathered a remarkable number of breakthrough recipes inside a unique, teeth-fortifying protocol. Recipes that you can easily prepare in your own home, using dirt-cheap ingredients from the local store.
For example, S.T.’s homemade bubble-gum which, honestly, works like you wouldn’t believe. Or a ‘super teeth regrow’ formula that makes your teeth feel like new using an ingredient that also speed up your digestion. Or the ‘fast whitener formula’ that will give you a V.I.P. smile for less than $3.
These little-known ingredients – herbs, plants and oils – used in precise quantities – will “dissolve” into your saliva, transforming it into an ultimate weapon that will:
- Break the existing plaque and tartar that have been loosening your gums and creating a comfortable environment for the termite-bacteria;
- Locate the bacteria colonies and destroy them by drowning them in purifying substances that will also fight the bleeding and inflammation;
- Tighten your loose gums and cement the teeth roots;
- Strengthen your teeth crowns by filling them with minerals and vitamins. This step is a lot like repairing cracked walls.
- Form a permanent shield for your teeth and gums, making them indestructible against future bacteria or food debris.
The Steel Bite Protocol
The ingredients list, the recipes and formulas, the exact portions, the step by step instructions for combining each item, everything…
For the small, and 100% risk free investment of $49.00